With my propensity to take any kind of information in exaggeration, I am drawn more to statements (actual or sartorial) delivered low-key. Not minimalist things per se, just fuss- free with little hints of brilliance.
Necessary staples of a well- stocked wardrobe, I think:
(Clockwise from Top Left)
1) anything/ everything Fred Perry
2) slim Skully Ring by Iwona Ludyga Design
3) Alexander Wang Emile large bag
4) Joanne Choay deconstructed LBD
5) striped tee from Comme des Garçons Play
6) 3- strap Roman Vivienne Westwood flats
*If you would like to receive and read more letters, please feel free to subscribe. Thank you.
Photography and text by Author unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.